Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weight Loss Plan

I've done Weight Watchers (WW) before and was extremely successful.  I lost 30 lbs. in a matter of months.  However, when I couldn't afford the program anymore, I gained all of the weight back.  I'm trying something different this time.  I'm using myfitnesspal.com for a few reasons.  One, my sister recommended it to me, and I trust her. Two, it is free. Three, it is very similar to WW except you are counting calories instead of points.

Here is a link to my profile on that site: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/crimiller

So far I have found it motivating with lots of users and message boards, and relatively simple to use.  I've lost 5 lbs. so far, and I can't wait to lose more!

Current Weight: 155
Small Goal Weight: 150
Goal Weight: 130
DREAM Weight: 121

~Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment