Monday, August 15, 2011

Motivation

I need some motivation.

I have been doing ok in my weight loss goals and plan.  I am tracking about 80 percent of my food and I actually tracked throughout the weekend which NEVER happens.

I just don't feel like I'm 100% in it.  I'm hoping that just writing this post will be what I need.  Knowing that I am recording this journal for whoever wants to read it makes me feel more accountable not to quit.  This wasn't the greatest week food and exercise wise so we will see what the scale says on Wednesday....

In other news, I started reading The Help this weekend.  I am only about 20 pages in, but I'll keep you updated on how I like it!

One of my favorite shows of the summer is The Glee Project.  Who else is watching it?  I am obsessed.  The concept seems very genuine, and they seem to be looking for a real person to fill a role on the show Glee.  Next week is the finale and I can't wait!  I want Damian to win--he is the cutest Irish guy ever! :)  Here is a video of him singing:


I have give credit to Lindsey's performance of Defying Gravity-- SO good! (see below).  She used to be my least favorite, but this week I've started to like her more.  She could def. give Lea a run for her money if she made it onto the show.


Anyway, I love this show. :)

~Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment