Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Singing

I have been singing my entire life.  When I was 2 years old, I became the youngest soloist at Butterflies and Bullfrogs Preschool when I sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer solo at a Christmas show.  My parents will never let me forget it. :)

This year, I decided to try out for American Idol.  I've never done anything like this, but since they have a maximum age of 28 years old (I'm 27), I thought I should give it a shot.  I went to Denver, CO for auditions, sang my heart out, but didn't make it through to the "real judge" auditions.  I sang the best I could, and therefore, have no regrets.  Will I do it again?  Only time will tell.

Here is a picture of me right after I arrived to Denver and registered for the competition.  The 2nd picture is of me singing at my family reunion with my nieces.  They requested Taylor Swift's Love Story. :)

Videos to come soon!


~Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment