Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Job Hunt

I will be done with grad school in 1 week.  That is crazy to me.

I've been job searching for a few months now.  I am searching locally in the West Michigan area (within an hour or so from Kalamazoo), and there have been some prospects, but until recently, nothing that has seemed promising.

I just heard this morning that tomorrow I will have a second on-campus interview at Western Michigan University in the Alumni Relations department for the Coordinator of Alumni Relations position.  I currently intern in this department, and I have grown to enjoy the office environment as well as the work they are doing here.  I believe I am one of 3 being considered.  It is tomorrow at 1pm and I am excited and nervous!

I have also applied for the Strengths Coach position at Kalamazoo Valley Community College, but I haven't heard anything yet.

Wish me luck tomorrow!

~Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment