Thursday, August 4, 2011

Here I am

Here I am starting a blog.  In 2 weeks I am graduating with my Masters degree in Higher Education & Student Affairs Leadership from Western Michigan University.  I have lots of plans follow graduation including getting a job (hopefully!), reading for fun, and so much more.  I want to keep an account of what will be coming up in my life for me to have a document of this, but also in hopes that my experiences have the opportunity to benefit someone else's life.

This blog will be about:
-My job search and hopefully a new job
-Reading..I plan to do some book reviews
-Weight Loss (a month ago I began a new plan)
-Cooking (I recently became a vegetarian and have been experimenting with new food and recipes)
-Television..similar to reading, but I will be doing show reviews
-Singing.  This is a big one.  I love singing, and I recently auditioned in a competition for the first time.  I didn't make it, but I want to display my singing here in hopes that I can stay motivated to keep singing after a disappointment.

I'll leave it at my introduction for now, but don't be fooled; I'll be back soon to start blogging!

~Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment