Monday, August 24, 2015

21 Day Fix - Cycle 2 Results

The results are in....

After 2 cycles of 21 Day Fix, I have lost 12 lbs!  In addition, I have lost 2 inches off of my bust, 2 1/2 inches off of my stomach, and 3 3/4 inches off of my hips!  Yesterday I had a great Non-Scale Victory when I bought jeans that were 2 sizes smaller than my jeans at home.  Here are some pics from our measurements this morning:
 This is Before, After the 2nd Cycle, and my Current After shot

 Here is my before (July 6th) to today (August 24th)

This week we are off of the program, but we aren't going off of the deep end.  We have still made food plans for the week, and we are going to try some new activities.  I  haven't gone running since we started this program, so I am going to that this week, and we are going to try the PLYO Fix DVD that came with our program that we haven't used yet.  We also have soccer on Wednesday.

Next week we will start 21 Day Fix Extreme! From what I have read, it is the same food plan, but more intense workouts.

Who else has done this program with success? Either 21 Day Fix or Extreme? What are tips/advice/results?



No comments:

Post a Comment